THE MATCHLESS HOLY HERB
IMMUNITY FROM A-Z & MIGRAINE REMEDY
And More… All this naturally with our PINAKA ! The HOLY HERB – Tulsi Supplement
OUR SUPPLEMENTS CONTAINS RAMA,KRISHNA AND VANA TULSI
Get Blessed with PINAKA
Tulsi (Key component of PINAKA capsules) is one of the safest herbs ayurveda has to offer for general wellness and well being of the whole family and is suitable even for children. [Research evidence]
ALL OUR PRODUCTS ARE MANUFACTURED WITH STRICT QUALITY CONTROL CHECKS AND ARE ISO 9001:2015, BMQR, GMP AND ISAC CERTIFIED
MADE IN INDIA
SAFE FOR LONG TERM USE
CHEMICAL AND ADDITIVE FREE
100% ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
100% VEG. WE LOVE ANIMALS
BACKED BY GLOBALLY ACCEPTED RESEARCH
Tulsi is worshipped, is offered the gods and is grown in many Hindu households not in vain but for a well-established reason – this humble, inexpensive herb comes loaded with a host of benefits. Tulsi is extremely beneficial for humans. From warding off some of the most common ailments, strengthening immunity, fighting bacterial & viral infections to combating and treating various hair and skin disorders – just a capsule of PINAKA when used regularly can help resolve a host of health and lifestyle related issues.
Why PINAKA ?
Traditionally used and celebrated in Ayurveda for over 2000 years for its respiratory support, general wellness and immunity boosting properties.
Clinically studied and proven for its adaptogenic, antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, cardioprotective, immunomodulatory, metabolic disorders, cardiovascular disease, immunity, and neurocognition. [Clinical Evidence]
Tulsi leaf extracts are described for treatment of bronchitis, rheumatism, and pyrexia [Research Article]
Other reported therapeutic uses include treatment of epilepsy, asthma or dyspnea, hiccups, cough, skin and haematological diseases, parasitic infections, neuralgia, headache, wounds, and inflammation [Research Article] and oral conditions [Research Article]. The juice of the leaves has been applied as a drop for earache [Clinical Research], while the tea infusion has been used for treatment of gastric and hepatic disorders [Reference]. The roots and stems were also traditionally used to treat mosquito and snake bites and for malaria [Reference].
Benefits of PINAKA
Protects you from most Viral and Bacterial Respiratory Diseases and ailments
Rich in Antioxidants and boosts immunity
Prevents and might even cure Cancers and non-malignant tumors
Lowers risk of heart diseases, burns cholesterol and boosts metabolism
20 Amzing benefits of PINAKA
1. It acts as a detoxifying, cleansing and purifying agent – from within
2. Therefore it is good for skin – both when consumed and applied topically.
3. It is also effective in treating skin disorders, itching and issues like ringworms.
4. It can be made into teas or can be had raw, powdered, paste or in form herbal supplements.
5. It has antibiotic, anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-carcinogenic properties.
6. It helps in relieving from fever, headache, sore throat, cold, cough, flu and chest congestion.
7. It is also beneficial in treating respiratory ailments like chronic bronchitis, asthma etc.
8. Helps relieve stress, strengthen immunity, and facilitate proper digestion.
9. It is loaded with phyto nutrients, essential oils, Vitamin A and C
10. Regular tulsi consumption can also aid in balancing various bodily processes.
11. It counters elevated blood sugar levels and is therefore beneficial for diabetics.
12. It helps in regulating uric acid levels in body, thereby elimination risks of developing kidney stones. It is also beneficial for those who have kidney stones.
13. According to the Central Drug Research Institute, Lucknow, India, tulsi can help in maintaining normal levels of the stress hormone – cortisol in the body.
14, It can ward off harmful effects of free radicals.
15. Is great for dental health and for healthy gums.
16. Is an effective insect repellent and can aid in treating insect bite.
17. Is also beneficial in treating conditions like hepatitis, malaria, tuberculosis, dengue and swine flu.
18. It is known as an Adaptogenic herb (Stress reliever)
19. Its very helpful for Gastritis and gastric distress
20. It aids digestion and improves nutrient absorption without irritating the stomach
Who should avoid ?
- Considered safe for 3 years and up. Everyone can use.
#pinaka #PNEUMONIA #ASTHMA #FEVER #COMMON COLD #RESPIRATORY DISORDER #CHILDREN’S AILMENTS #STRESS #MOUTH INFECTIONS #SKIN INFECTIONS #MOUTH DISORDERS #HEADACHES #EYE DISORDERS #tulsi #ramatulsi #krishnatulsi #vanatulsi #antibacterial #antioxidant #alcoholfree #nosideeffects #burnfat #redecescholesterol #fatburning #vegetarian #ayurahar #iso9001:2015 #bmqrcertified #isaccertified #gmpcertified #organic #india #indianmake #makeinindia #traditionalayurveda #ayurveda #backedbyscience #clinicallytested #chemicalfree #additivefree #preservativefree #natural #ayurvedicsupplements #premiumayurveda #bestayurvedicsupplements #preventscancer #cancerfreelife #lowersriskofheartdiseases #preventive medication #indigestion #gastritis