MADE IN INDIA
SAFE FOR LONG TERM USE
CHEMICAL AND ADDITIVE FREE
100% ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
100% VEG. WE LOVE ANIMALS
BACKED BY GLOBALLY ACCEPTED RESEARCH
Helps you make the right choice
Rich in antioxidants
Boosts body metabolism
Detoxifies your system
REASONS TO USE SMOKE SHiELD
- Helps Detoxify your system.
- Helps improve harmful effects of nicotine ie Cigarettes, chewing tobacco etc.
- Helps ease smokers cough
- Helps Boost body metabolism helping you burn fat faster
- Helps with Anti-Aging properties that may keep you looking young and likely protect you from skin diseases and fungal infections
- Helps Improve digestion
- Helps Pacify Kapha Dosha which according to ayurveda gives you more energy and keeps you in shape
WHAT SMOKING DOES TO YOU
Cigarette smoking is one of the biggest risk factors for cancer and heart disease. The more cigarettes a person smokes and the longer it’s kept up, the greater the risk of dying from cancer, heart attack, or stroke. Probably less well known is that smokers are also much more likely to catch colds and other infections.
Of course, the best remedy for these risks and problems is quitting smoking , but that’s not easy for many people. Because cigarette smoking poses such a public health risk, many studies have attempted to discern whether vitamin supplementation among smokers might help avert cancer and heart disease. However, the results have not been particularly promising, and one supplement, beta-carotene, may actually be dangerous for smokers.
WHAT IS SMOKE SHiELD ?
Our Capsule is a perfect blend of 100% natural Curcumin enhanced with Piperine.
Curcumin (key ingredient in turmeric) helps pacify Kapha dosha which is the main cause of obesity. Curcumin is also a neuroprotector, anti-oxidative and anti-protein aggregator.
– Piperine (Key Ingredient in pepper) helps optimize absorption of curcumin by 2000%
Curcumin in Turmeric
The key compounds in turmeric are called curcuminoids. Curcumin itself is the most active ingredient and appears to be the most important.
As a poly-phenol, curcumin has several advantages to health. It’s a strong antioxidant and has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and anti-fungal properties.
However, one of the greatest downfalls of curcumin is that it’s not well absorbed in the body
Piperine in Black Pepper
Black pepper contains the bioactive compound piperine, which is an alkaloid like capsaicin, the active component found in chili powder and cayenne pepper.
Piperine has been shown to help relieve nausea, headaches and poor digestion and also has anti-inflammatory properties.
Still, its most significant benefit may be its ability to boost the absorption of curcumin in the body by up to 2,000%.
Research on Curcumin and Piperine
Should you worry about any side effects ?
- Turmeric is natural and considered non-toxic and safe when taken at recommended doses.
- Taking large amounts of turmeric for extended periods can cause stomach upset, and possibly ulcers.
- If you have gallstones or obstruction to your bile passages you should not supplement with turmeric.
- Turmeric may lower blood sugar levels which could be a problem for diabetics.
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women should not supplement with turmeric.
- And because turmeric can act as a blood thinner, stop supplementing with turmeric 2 weeks before
- surgery. Turmeric can also strengthen the effects of blood thinning medications.
Who should avoid ?
- Pregnant and Lactating woman
- Adults with Gastric Issues/Acidity/Stomach Ulcer
- Adults Taking Certain Medications (allopathic)
- People suffering from diabetes
Words from our regular customers
12-01-2020Cured my 2 year old smoker's cough in 3 months !
27-12-2019Helped me quit smoking with ease !
22-01-2020Undid most of what cigarettes did to me in 5 years in just 4 months !
14-11-2019Increased my stamina and endurance